Mindful Monk places a strong emphasis on three fundamental concepts in their products – functionality, flavour, and aftertaste. They genuinely think that food should taste nice and leave a lasting feeling of well-being in addition to providing the body with nourishment. They are on a mission to make nutritious dark chocolate snacks available to people all over the world so they may take advantage of the food’s therapeutic properties. They have an eye toward having a global influence. Transparency, health and fitness, and a growing number of customers are important to Mindful Monk. Their chocolate snacks are produced to blend seamlessly into your daily routine. If you are attempting to cut back on sugar in your diet or have eliminated all refined sweets, these are the ideal snacks.
Mindful Monk’s Smart Chocolates
Surveys suggest that one Canadian gets diagnosed with diabetes every three minutes. Mindful Monk wants to serve a greater purpose with their chocolates. They want people to embrace the goodness of sweetness without actually having to include sugar in their diet. Satisfy your chocolate cravings that are both functional and delicious.
No Sin in Having Dark Chocolate Squares with Monk Fruit
Enjoy their quality dark chocolate treats that are made with nutritious ingredients and a purpose. As the first company in Canada to sweeten using pure monk fruit juice rather than sugar, sugar alcohols, or stevia, experience their distinctive twist. Learn more about the benefits of their cordyceps-infused and dark chocolate pieces. Enjoy yourself without feeling guilty. Here’s a list of some of their products:
- Natural Hazelnut Dark Chocolate
- Vegan Chocolate and Nut Butter in their Keto Bomb Squares
- Variety Pack with Fudge Squares
- Natural Almond Chocolate
- Dark Chocolate Squares sweetened with Monk Fruit and Cordyceps
You can also enjoy various types of gift boxes and gift cards, which come in small and medium boxes.
Products That Are Filled With Love
Mindful Monk carefully chooses healthier, more useful components with well-established, scientifically supported health advantages. These nutrients are well-known for being an excellent source of polyphenols, vitamins, antioxidants, and minerals, thanks to research studies. These components can maintain your gut microbiota, stabilize blood sugar levels, and keep you full.
Some of the Natural Ingredients Used At Mindful Monk
- Himalayan Pink Salt is known as super salt, which is naturally gorgeous in pink and rich in minerals and is mined close to the Himalayas. It aids in the production of hydroelectric energy in cells and supports digestion. It helps you stay hydrated and controls the amount of water in your body. It also brings about vascular health and blood pressure reduction, combats cramping in the muscles, and strengthens the bones.
- Organic Cocoa Butter – Their functional fudges have one of the three main sources of good fats. When ingested, cocoa butter can have the same positive effects on your body as it does on your skin.
- Organic Oat Fibre – The oat plant’s hull, or outermost shell, is processed to create oat fibre, an insoluble fibre. This item is an excellent addition to baking because of its mild flavour. To verify that the oat fibre source by the company is gluten-free, each batch has been tested. It’s packed with beta-glucan, which prolongs the feeling of fullness. It reduces heart scares and ailments, besides bringing down cholesterol. It manages glucose levels and strengthens good gut bacteria.
- Organic Cocoa Powder – Their products are a second major source of fat and are also the component that gives chocolate its savoury flavour. It is produced by crushing cocoa beans, extracting the butter, and powdering the remaining material. With cocoa powder, you have all the advantages of butter in addition to its amazing aroma. It helps in appetite reduction and weight loss. It’s rich in polyphenols, a naturally occurring antioxidant. It has anti-aging properties. It regulates PMS symptoms. It is able to detoxify the liver and optimize blood pressure.
- Natural Monk Fruit Juice Concentrate – Southern Chinese monk fruit, also known as lo han guo, is up to 200 times sweeter than normal sugar. To ensure safe consumption, their monk fruit juice concentrate has been pasteurized. Now that refined sugar has been banned, your taste senses can still perceive sweetness. It is safe for all ages and even for children and pregnant women. It has superb anti-inflammatory properties that protect against cell damage. It helps in weight loss and is safe for diabetics.
- Organic Cocoa Mass – Equal proportions of cocoa solids and cocoa butter are found in cocoa mass, also known as cocoa liquor. It is the initial stage of the cocoa process, where the cocoa nibs are ground in a chocolate mill. You can either use the cocoa mass whole or split it into cocoa butter and powder for different uses.
- Organic Vanilla Extract – the component that unites all the flavours. It is analogous to seasoning a savoury dish with salt to add vanilla to sweet delights. It has antibacterial properties, and it offers powerful antioxidants. It can optimize mental health, treat inflammation in the body and help lowering cholesterol.
- Organic Peanut Butter/Organic Peanuts – People who adore peanut butter appreciate it for its delicious flavour and smooth (or crunchy) consistency. When peanut butter is included in a meal, your body is known to break down food more slowly and keep you fuller for longer, which helps with digestion. Peanuts aren’t your typical nut because they’re actually a legume. They are low in carbohydrates, manages blood glucose levels, improves heart health, and are rich source of protein, minerals, vitamins and antioxidants.
- Organic Oat Fibre – The oat plant’s hull, or outermost shell, is processed to create oat fibre, an insoluble fibre. This item is an excellent addition to baking because of its mild flavour. P.S. They have batch-tested the oat fibre they have obtained to make sure it is gluten-free. They are filled with beta-glucan, which prolongs your feeling of fullness, decreases the risk of heart disease and cholesterol, improves your microbiome by fostering good gut bacteria, and is an excellent resource for managing blood sugar levels by avoiding spikes after meals.
- Organic MCT Powder – MCTs, also known as medium-chain triglycerides, are composed of triglycerides, which are medium-length chains of fat that are quickly digested and transformed into energy. If you are in ketosis, they are an excellent source of energy for your body and brain cells. It reduces lactate accumulation and serves as a source of energy. It uses its fatty acids to inhibit the growth of bacteria and yeast, treats and lowers heart health risk factors, and increases feeling of fullness, calorie expenditure, and intestinal health to aid in weight loss.
- Natural Almond Butter/Natural Almonds – Almonds taste delicious and benefit your health, so including them in your diet is a win-win. Almonds add vital nutrients, vitamins, and fibre to your diet. Almonds are not tree nuts, but they are seeds. They have rich sources of vitamins, healthy fats and antioxidants, and vitamin E that can fight diabetes and obesity. It has a lot of monounsaturated fats, which support heart health. L-carnitine, riboflavin, and phenylalanine are there in almonds that improve cognitive brain function. They are diabetic-friendly and regulate insulin and blood sugar levels.
Relish the charm of fully natural monk fruit chocolate delicacies. Visit their website to learn more about their products and natural ingredients usage: https://mindfulmonk.co
CanadianSME magazine informs people about trending newcomers doing well in the business world or presents articles about start-up businesses that are making a name in Canada. Know about small and medium-sized enterprises by subscribing to our magazine. We stand committed to serving you excellent reading material. Subscribe to our magazine and get introduced to a growing community that is generating a lot of interest and support for start-ups and newcomers in businesses. CanadianSME magazine subscribers get fresh, relevant industry news, trends, and updates. We inspire many for innovation and excellence, thus enriching the SME community. The CanadianSME community has readers sharing a lot of respect and love for present businesses and entrepreneurial efforts. By following @Canadian_sme on Twitter, entrepreneurs can remain connected and active with this group. To subscribe to CanadianSME’s magazine and remain ahead of all the present trends and developments in your business, please visit https://canadiansme.ca/subscription/ now.