To be a start up owner means to take your destiny in your own hands. Also, being an entrepreneur means that only you will be in control of your future. Having a solid business plan in mind and executing those through a business is powerful. And running your own business needs emotional strength as well. But the road isn’t always easy. The journey of being an entrepreneur is full of learning experiences. If you are in Canada, you might know that the nation’s economy is hugely supported by the small businesses in the country. And if you are up for supporting the nation’s resilient business community through your start up, you’ll find support from all arenas.
BEBC is the Black Entrepreneurs & Businesses of Canada Society. It is an incorporated and systematized voice for advocating and supporting the Black-owned businesses and Black entrepreneurship in Canada. In addition to their support, BEBC also helps in facilitating access to financing (Provincial, Federal and Local), and provides advisory and mentorship services to its members. Their goal is to provide aid to the Black businesses and help them grow, scale up and become sustainable.
Are you an aspiring Black entrepreneur in Canada? If yes, this is how BEBC can support you –
- The BEBC society will get in touch with the federal, provincial and local governments to provide different aids to its members.
- The society will facilitate access to capital for its members. They will also find out the right resources which are available and help its members to apply for the same so that nobody is left behind from getting adequate funding for their business.
- The BEBC society will also provide advisory and mentorship to its members which includes the ‘how-to’ of business – starting, running, and growing.
- The society will also take part in cross-promoting and networking on behalf of its Black Entrepreneurs and Businesses (BEBs) members.
- The society will coordinate to gain collective access to professional services which is imperative for operational support towards the businesses like Lawyers, Marketing and Advertising partners, Accountants, etc.
- The BEBC society will collect data and research thoroughly regarding the industries to support the Black entrepreneurs and businesses.
Do you wish to know more about them? Visit here – https://www.blackentrepreneursbc.org/
If you wish to learn more about doing small business in Canada, do not forget to subscribe to our monthly CanadianSME Small Business Magazine.