Can Ayming help fund your innovation with SR&ED tax credits?
The Scientific Research & Experimental Development (SR&ED) Tax Credit Program offers Canadian Businesses some of the most lucrative tax credits in the world. This program provides more than $3 billion to over 20,000 claimants annually, making it the single largest federal program to support innovation in Canada. Are you sure you’re claiming every eligible dollar you may be entitled to?
Overseen by the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA), this tax incentive provides funding for companies performing Research & Development (R&D) work in Canada. These tax incentives come in three forms: an income tax deduction, an investment tax credit (ITC), and, in many cases, a refund.
Contrary to popular belief, almost any company of any size can qualify to receive SR&ED because R&D work can easily be integrated into everyday business activities. Your business may already be doing work that qualifies for SR&ED tax credits, such as:
- Developing a new manufacturing process or product.
- Developing new software for your business or for your client.
- Focusing on improving existing products or processes.
- Incurring costs related to a project, prototype or process that is incomplete because of technical problems.
- Improving your competitive advantage.
- Developing innovative solutions.
- Improving current technology.
- Research & development.
- Activities relating to engineering, design, modelling, data collection, testing or new development work of any kind.
Is SR&ED the right choice for your Business? Click To Tweet
Why Ayming as your SR&ED partner?
Ayming Canada’s team of SR&ED experts boasts over 200 years of combined experience. They are best positioned to ensure that you are not leaving any money on the table while submitting strong and defendable claims.
Ayming offers flexible engagement options, giving you the ability to choose the best service that meets your needs. We can tailor our agreements depending on the level of involvement you require.
Ayming secures $1.5 billion annually for its clients, and here are just a few more reasons why partnering with us can provide substantial financial benefits to your company:
- 1,100+ R&D experts serving our clients globally.
- We provide full support in the case of a SR&ED audit or review, at no extra charge.
- Ability to service companies of all sizes, including early-stage and start-ups with our proprietary SR&ED Express offer.
- Ayming Canada’s highly experienced delivery teams boast over 200+ years of combined SR&ED experience and over 50+ years of combined grants experience, meaning you partner with true subject matter experts who are invested in your success.
- With Ayming, clients do not have to wait for the government agencies to process their SR&ED applications in order to receive money immediately. Ayming has an exclusive fund of $150 million which provides accelerated access to your funding through our attractive financing offer.
- We are able to double the funding we bring to our clients with our combined SR&ED and grant offer.
- Our proprietary artificial intelligence (AI)-driven database of grants provides real time access to thousands of programs, including a custom snapshot of all federal and provincial grants currently available to your specific business.
- Readily available references from all industries.
Our content acknowledges the strength of the ardent entrepreneurs and their lifelong experiences of the marketplace that help them build successful business empires. Our belief in productive learning and providing inclusive content is why we have plans for a wide spectrum of activities that incorporate everything from reading to prolific networking.
The SR&ED program provides billions of dollars in support to Canadian businesses of all sizes and varying industries.
Are you interested in learning which SR&ED tax credits your business may be eligible for?
Call us today to see how our Canadian team of experts with over 200 years of combined SR&ED experience can assist you.
Contact Ayming at https://www.ayming.ca